- Terms & conditions for domain name purchases
- Terms & conditions for web hosting and email
If you buy domains from this web site you are purchasing from Small Green Tree (Internet) Ltd (17 The Park, Tregony, Truro, TR2 5PY, UK).
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Communication: Changes to your domain registration (such as DNS server changes, change of address, domain transfer) need to be made by the administrative contact that you register for the domain. We may require such changes to be confirmed in writing (by signed fax or by letter). If we need to contact you about your domain name registration we may do so by email, by telephone, or by post at our discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that we are kept up to date with changes to your contact details
- Cancellation: If you register a domain and realise you have made a mistake, we will issue a full refund up to fourteen days after the time of registration. Please inform us by email, fax or letter and we will refund the registration fee.
- Transferring the domain away: There is no charge from our side for transfers away to another domain management service. We undertake to perform the necessary steps for this in a timely fashion once we have received your instruction
- Renewals: You will not be automatically charged for renewal. Just before your domain comes up for renewal we will contact you by email to see if you wish to renew. It is ultimately your responsibility to renew your domain name and if we do not hear from you, or cannot contact you, the domain registration will lapse.
- Complaints: Our complaints policy is simple: If you have any problem whatsover, simply contact us by phone or by snail mail (details here), or by our contact form here.
- Abuse: If you feel someone is doing something bad with a domain under our control, please tell us your concerns here.
Additional terms and conditions for UK domain names:
- Nominet is the organisation that has the sole rights to administer the registry for the .uk domain name space. Nominet is not a branch of the UK government. It describes itself as a "private, not-for-profit company".
- In purchasing a UK domain name you enter into a contract with Nominet. Their contractual terms are here, including their rules of registration, and their privacy and data disclosure policy. You can complain about them here.
Additional terms and conditions for other domain names:
- ICANN is the "The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers".
- The standard terms and conditions of our ICANN Accredited Registrar, eNom, Inc., apply and can be viewed here.
- There is an ICANN guide to domain registration here and details of Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities here.